Denpasar Night Street Food
The package will let you explore more Denpasar which well known for the hectic main trading distric in Bali. Also, you will be pleased to see the hidden faces at the town which haven’t been revealed by most people.
On the four-hour guided tour you will taste various legendary culinary in Denpasar, numerous Balinese snacks or other places, until you interact with the local residents in exotic traditional market.
Join our Denpasar Night Street Food tour package to feel the new sensation of traditional Balinese foods at night.
– Balinese coffee
– Legendary Balinese Rice Cake
– Traditional Balinese Triangle Rice
– Iconic Indonesian Satay and Soto
– Signature snack from West Java
– 6-7 types of foods in 4 hours (small to medium portions that will be
more than enough to make us full).
– Small group capacity (maximum 8 people per guide)
– Professional local guide (English speaking)
– Hotel transfer by car
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
– Children must be accompanied by an adult
– Minimum numbers apply: 2 participants (There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)
– Not wheelchair accessible
– Wear comfortable and relax clothing
JL. Merdeka X, Panjer, Denpasar Timur – Bali – Indonesia
5 pm to 9 pm
4 hrs (approx.)
Pick up time
Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa and Jimbaran area – between 3.30 pm to 3.45 pm
Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Kerobokan area – between 3.45 pm to 4 pm
Sanur area – between 4 pm to 4.15 pm
Ubud area – between 3.15 pm to 3.30 pm
Hotel transfer to origin location